Terms and Conditions of Warranty To RISIS Products
- Warranty Terms
ALL jewellery products are fully guaranteed against defective materials and manufacturing defaults for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
ALL home & lifestyle products are fully guaranteed against defective materials and manufacturing defaults for a period of 36 months from the date of purchase.
- The warranty provided by RISIS Private Limited shall apply to manufacturing defects and covers for domestic use only.
- This warranty registration form must be duly completed and returned to us after purchase is made, prior to any warranty claim. All fields of the warranty card must be correctly filled in. In otherwise, the warranty period will be counted from date of inventory issuance.
- Warranty is not transferrable and not replaceable in the event of loss.
- The purchaser is required to present warranty card and original proof of purchase document when service is required. In otherwise, cost of labour and parts will be imposed.
- Under the following circumstances, parts and labour will be chargeable even during the warranty period. The warrantyDOES NOTextend to the followings:
- The product has been tampered with, subject to misuse, negligence and damage while in transit.
- The product has undergone, repaired, modified, or dismantled by any other person prior verification of approval by RISIS.
- Defects are caused by accidents and other natural disasters or deviation from recommended product care.
- Item parts which require replacement in the ordinary course of use are caused by normal wear and tear by reasons of their characteristics.
- RISIS liability under this warranty is limited to repairing and/ or replacing defective products only. The warranty does not cover any losses and damages caused directly or indirectly by the products.
- Decisions by RISIS on all questions pertaining to complaints as results of defects, either workmanship or material shall be conclusive.
- Conditions of Warranty
- Repair or replacement of parts or accessories shall be free of charges if customer meets following conditions:
- The product still during in the warranty period.
- Present warranty card & purchase invoice (From RISIS or its authorized dealers) when claiming for warranty.
- Failures, defects of the product are deemed to be caused by failures or defects of parts, accessories or faults during production.
- Replace with an equivalent new product for customer in following cases:
- It is impossible to repair or remedy failures of the product. Time to repair and remedy is too long compared with the request.
- Warranty has been done for many times (for the same failure) within the Warranty period without remedying such failure. For the number of warranty times as a basis of exchanging for an equivalent new product, RISIS shall consider and determine at its discretion in each specific case